Tuesday, February 24, 2015

my philosophical post 2....timing

What are you waiting for?..why don't you get a break yourself!!!disappear for a while and let's get it sorted once and for all.....the more we keep doing things in the same way the more we will get the same results and nothing will ever change....either in good or bad......forcing has never done any good....see my mum, she tried to keep me close to her by enrolling me in the school where she worked instead of the school I wanted to do, located in a town 30 minutes away (too far!!), and look where I ended up with my life.....
The more we want something for ourselves, the farther will go away from us, the more we are addicted to something (or someone) the more we won't be free...I am honestly impressed to understand how far we can still go!!!
Koh Chang is seriously engaging me and I feel nearly as I belonged here since the first day I arrived....it's the 3rd day (in a row) that I go and postpone my check out at reception!!!
Days are passing fast and busy and I always seem to have no time for myself and my things since I am here, kinda under a spell, unable to control pretty much anything...
In this trip I am learning to confirm the meaning of the word "timing"!!...it should be carefully and thoughtfully taught to us when kids, I wonder why it's not (as usual, discouraged by the educational system)...
Events and meetings always happen for a reason and at a precise time.....one day things will be clear (and easier to remember and handle), but now we have to let things take their course....and we should know confidently it will be right the way it will turn out to be..I don't call it destiny, I call it circle of life, and we can, but little, interfere with it.....
When something is not happening the way you want it's because it's not ready to happen yet, or maybe is just not meant to.(dot)
Getting mad or obsessed about things as never benefitted anyone!!! am I learning that? maybe yes now.....
I had to swallow a heavy and deserved bitter pill (lesson) and obviously digestion is (unusually for me) taking long and I am still stuck in the wheel of comparison that is just another of the many mistakes or weaknesses to add to my list...
Attitude towards life needs to be reviewed and, most likely, hoping, waiting or pretending that things would change is not really (and obviously) right!!!
This is the way I am, and that's the way it will always be maybe...this is my path and I cannot force any other unfortunately....the same is for everyone, let's be honest to ourselves and let's see where we really stand......



No comments: