Thursday, February 05, 2015

floating KL...

I must be taking it too easy over here, it's a week nearly and I have not really done that much, and delayed my leaving again....(what's happening to me)......the answer is maybe: very simple life, looking for rooftoops and street food between Little India and Chinatown...having a simple lunch for 4.5 ringgit (little bit more than a euro!!), sharing an aperitif with spicy chickpeas and fresh cucumbers outside of a spirits store, eating sliced fruit on the go, enjoying my daily fresh coconut water, tasting small barbecued clams, getting rejected from chinese food stalls when I pretend a vegetarian dish (these last two options are a contradiction, I know!!!!)...
Traveling is also discovering and tasting, being fanatic and non flexible would be not smart or wise, I am learning it too late, and maybe this trip will soften my strict diet views, who knows....hey it's my journey, this is where I need to get closer in touch with myself and teach myself to recognize and accept my limits...
KL at the end is a simple place and most likely without the right company and in a different physical condition I would have just passed it by much more quickly, I am glad, though I am getting to live it the way I am actually... soon will be time to go, Thailand's calling...


landmark building of the city

rooftop bar set up on a heliport!!!!

night view from up high....


No comments: