Sunday, February 15, 2015

malls and more..

When you plan to do nothing and you end up doing compulsive (for my standards!!) shopping, that's when you realise you are in Bangkok!!!
I didn't come to Thailand for the beaches nor for the shopping but then I got caught into both!!!!!!
I guess that's what Thailand does best, so when in Rome, do as romans do, people say!!!!...I mean another thing that Thailand does best must be the go go bars/girls, but that's something that won't get my partecipation...yet last night when visiting the Patpong night market I got approached by a men trying to selling me special massages from a leaflet with half naked girls on it, and when I said eloquently "FOOD" as I was actually interested in having dinner, he turned the page and showed me the price list of the very hot services instead!!!
For some reasons and maybe influenced by the shopping redundancy, I have to admit that Bangkok reminds me little bit of China...and that is not a positive thing....
The most remarkable thing of the day it was, though my visit to a rooftop bar for sunset during the happy hour, where I was "forced" into drinking the second pint of Chang and break my weekly 3 units limit in one shot!!

I just thought.... "it doesn't look right!!!" 


...upselling technique??

I decided to try the public bus: 9 THB (around 0,25 Euro) to spend one hour (or more) in the traffic!!!


NB: it would be appreciated, if you could also try to disappear for a little while, it would be healthy...ita

No comments: