Monday, January 26, 2015

the dark side of Bali.....continued

......I am alive and nobody injured me, even though I had to spend a full evening and night dealing with the guy that was still trying to get some extra money back out of me if I wanted to dive the day after...
He suggested me to pay for my own room and I would have been allowed on the diving trip and boat no problem, but I just knew inside myself that it wouldn't have ever happened...
The guy kept punching walls and anything around him as I explained him to realise that their scam had been trumped by mine and that's the way it is...I am glad I am little yogi lately handling these issues....I was still waited till the morning and threatened by a "I wanna fight with an Italian, I never fight an Italian, I am not scared of Mafia!!!"
I realised that I have been carrying some negative energies around me (even today) and that is clashing with some Indonesians pride finding somebody smart on their way...and by the way also today I had somebody telling me out of the moon (arranging a shuttle bus) "you want to sort it one to one??" showing me his fists...
In any case the dive was quite good and calmed me down enough even though the boat was small and unsafe for the 13 people of us....unsafer than the black fin shark encountered in the second dive..
A straightforward and cheap ferry crossed us from Gilimanuk (Bali) to Banyuwangi (Java) from where a convenient and surprisingly organised train took us to Probolinggo, starting point of trips to Mount Bromo..that I am planning to picture tomorrow at sunrise!!!
Few curious experiences happened today: the realisation of bed bugs in my bed or better spots of blood allover the bed sheets but not bites on my body!!!!I have actually had a super resting night sleep.....also a very strange offer from the juice shop man that after asking me if I was married offered me his 17 years old daughter.....he needed to get rid of one of his 8 kids!!!!!
Funny also that the dragon fruit and mango juice that I orderered from him had pieces of styrofoam blended in, when I made him notice it he smiling showed me the cover of the container where he kept the ice and that the pieces must have fallen into, but that everything is ok!!!!

view from the village of Cemoro Lewang where I find myself now!!!








No comments: