Wednesday, January 21, 2015

One life is not enough!!!!!

I ended up in a brand new, yet empty Korean run hostel in Ubud, maybe intentionally (I haven't really had time for myself since I arrived in Indonesia!!!), and my roommate and only guest with me is also Korean!!! his name is Pierpan, or at least that's what I understood when he introduced himself and that's how I am gonna call him!!!.....unless I decide to add a "t" and take some little piss of him...
Ubud presents itself as the cultural capital of Bali, and it feels good at first sight, traffic was very bad to get in yes, the sewage is covered up with unstable squared bricks, cute geckos of course everywhere, holes in the ground in unlit side streets making it very dangerous, and the offerings to the gods allover the place adding themselves to the street rubbish, but the many westerns around added the glitz (I have just learned this word today!!!) to the spirituality of the locals...I have come across also some job opportunities as yoga teachers.....and as I am definitely gonna take some classes and suck in a little while here, I might even consider it...ahahaha....
Wherever I turn I see style, tradition, spirituality, massages and (I wanna do a reflexology course) and music and art....and I think: one life is not enough!!!!
For the uncaring or uninformed Ubud is where Julia Roberts goes and where "casually" finds her love in Eat, Pray and Love...this also brought fame to the town that is busier than Kuta touristically speaking, that's why I recalled "Eat, Pay and Leave"...
I also succeded in my fruitarian day plan, I don't recall though how many juices I have drank and how many times I visited the restroom!!!!


find the peculiarity... and comment if you do!!!

snake fruit or salak, never judge from the cover!!!!

no need to go to a bar here, it comes to you!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm......is it that the back wheel of the bike is completely elevated off the ground?
or is the words in the background spelling out something to do with a Gang?....
Do tell!

Unknown said...

I like the attitude yes and not!!!!ahahah

but who am I having the honour to "do tell!!!" that there is a bottle of Jack Daniel used as motor oil "tank"!!!???

Monique said...

Ohhhh yeah!! lol
I THOUGHT that bottle looked weird but I couldn't read the writing.....
I am taking credit for at least trying though...:)