Thursday, April 16, 2015

my philosophical post 3...100 days



It’s just been 100 days I am into this trip, one hundred days away from my nephew and a hundred days (more) trying to convince myself that things come for a reason and that everything goes the way it has to go!
It’s difficult to control your mind, it’s hard to stop thinking of something if you tell your mind not to think of that something!!
Try, sit quiet for few minutes: don’t think of the word ANTS!...see what happens….
One hundred days as the days I spent in my African journey, which I was just in the middle of, 3 years ago…and nothing has been the same since then when I quit my trip let’s say for… homesickness!!
Life, like the sea, has her big waves, her calm times as well as her tides and her troubled moments…and since Africa I can say I have seen most of them in some ways..
I still cannot find myself since then, it’s hard to challenge yourself into changes in life…
Our mind is weak, very fragile, easily corruptible, we believe we are in charge of it, but are we really? How come we get stuck at a certain points? How come we don’t get the answers to our questions?
I wonder if it is, maybe, that we formulate wrongly the questions?... maybe it is the perspective in which we see things and question ourselves?
I am forcing myself to learn that is the time that will tell, but is it forcing right itself? Changing is not the answer, adapting could be!
Silence is being my solution, able, maybe, to say and express more meaningfully things?
I hope one day to be able to really forgive myself, allowing my fragile mind to forget and accept..

PS. I chose the word ANTS because since few days they are everywhere and I feel them everywhere on my body… and they bothered me writing this post too, coming out of the keyboard!!

No comments: