Monday, March 16, 2009

cambio di itinerario

the jungle can wait..plans have changed, main reason the impossibility to match my ideal route, second because of the dengue fever being very harsh in the south of Bolivia, from where I am supposed to pass to reach the Brasilian "Pantanal": jungle.
so I went north, at the moment I am in the highest capital in the world: La Paz, heading to Perú.
I booked a flight from Lima, for next sunday, I am just postponing my Brasilian adventure, but possibly will make my travels more complete and logical..pretty much I have a good schedule of my next 70 days more or less, more or less 70 days that separates me from one of the most unbelieveble feeling a person can ever feel...but this is personal stuff..
back to my travels, Bolivia has always something weird to offer, the bus rides are not only thrilling for the speed and interesting for the views, but can also be educative...believe it or not I've met for the first time in my life some Mormons or at least I believe so (men wore dungaree with picnic style shirts, while women and young girls scarfs to cover the hair) on the night bus that took me from Sucre to Cochabamba...if you can confirm whether they were Mormons or not, I would be grateful..
the must do of La Paz is to cycle down "the death road", a dangerous road down of a mountain lacking of protection and with an average of 20 people fell and died down the 3000 metres per kilometre!!!!, but I didn't do it....not because I was scared...I swear..I went to one of the craziest market in the country maybe, basically all second hand stuff of developed countries...amongst rubbish, pigs and no tourists (just 6!!!) and only many locals...


la giungla può attendere..il progetto è cambiato, motivo principale l'impossibilità di conciliare il mio itinerario ideale, secondo perchè nella Bolivia del sud al momento c'è una importante ondata di dengue e per entrare nel Pantanal Brasiliano (giungla) son costretto o quasi a passare di lì!!quindi mi son diretto nord, al momento sono nella più alta capitale al mondo: La Paz, pronto ad entrare in Perù.
ho acquistato un volo da Lima per domenica prossima, sto solo posticipando la mia avventura Brasiliana, ma possibilmente renderà il viaggio più completo e logico..diciamo che ho un buon itinerario dei miei prossimi 70 giorni più o meno, 70 giorni più o meno che mi separano da una delle emozioni più incredibili una persona può provare...ma questo è personale..
tornando al viaggio..Bolivia ha sempre qualcosa di particolare da offrire, gli spostamenti in autobus oltre ad essere da paura per la velocità e interessantissimi per i panorami, possono anche essere educativi...credeteci o no ho incontrato per la prima volta dei Mormoni o almeno credo che lo fossero (i maschi vestivano salopette con camicia stile picnic, le donne e bambine foulard per coprire i capelli) sul bus notturno che mi ha portato da Sucre a Cochabamba...se sapete confermatemi che fossero Mormoni, ne sarei grato!!
la cosa da non perdere in La Paz è "il cammino della morte", una pericolosa strada ai lati di una montagna da scendere in bici e che senza barriere protettive conta 20 morti caduti nei 3000 metri di burrone per chilometro!!ma non l'ho fatto..ma non perchè avevo paura, giuro!!..ho visitato uno dei più pazzi mercati del paese, forse, dove fondamentalmente tutto seconda mano dei paesi sviluppati..ubicato tra rifiuti, maiali e senza turisti (solo 6!!) e molti abitanti del posto..

No comments: