Thursday, November 20, 2008

organization and understanding

no much going on here in the Capital Federal of Buenos Aires, simply routine that I will not be writing on this blog, the life is getting busier and stressier but I guess is still the beginning...it will get worst...for sure I am meeting many interesting travellers and sucking as much as I can from their past experiences...I have to talk and get to know as much as possible..Uruguay seems to be my next destination in a couple of weeks time..so far only trouble is withdrawing money,went to the bank district to get to know why. it seems like I cannot withdraw more than 300 pesos (around 70 euros) and I should pay higher commission each time, with visa and mastercard credit cards would have been easier but not more than 650 pesos ( around 150 euro)...on monday I will start as well as wine shop attendant, here wines are very good and I love it, I would like to think further but we will see...tonight though there is a party going on in the hostel where men will wear as women and women will wear as men...sounds fun...I will be on a night shift so...



non succede molto ultimamente qui nella Capital Federal di Buenos Aires, normale routine che non raccontero' nel blog, la vita quotidiana diventa piu' occupata e stressante ma credo che sia ancora l'inizio...andra'' peggiorando di certo...di certo pero' sto incontrando molti viaggiatori e succhiando piu' possibile dalla loro esperienza..devo parlare e ottenere piu' informazioni possibili...per ora Uruguay sembra essere la prossima destinazione in un paio di settimane..finora l'unico fastidio e' la difficolta' di prelievo di soldi.. oggi son andato nel quartiere centrale della citta' dove son le maggiori banche e informatomi e pare che non possa prelevare piu' di 300 pesos (70 euro circa) e pagare alte commissioni, se avessi carte di credito visa o mastercard potrei prelevare fino a 650 pesos (150 euro diciamo) ...
per la cronaca lunedì comincio anche a lavorare in un negozio di vini pregiati e mi intriga parecchio perchè qua i vini son buoni davvero..sarebbe bello pensar a qualcosa di più grande,ma vedremo..
stasera comunque c'è un party nell'ostello dove gli uomini si devono vestire da donne e le donne da uomini..io ho il turno di notte quindi...


No comments: