Friday, November 14, 2008

feelings alterni..

here I am again,this time during my night shift at reception at the hostel where I am staying..I am loving my time here so far even though the saddest thing is to live an amazing experience like this loving someone some 13-14000 km away...generally speaking I cannot complain at all,but tough times are always around while travelling so better to take it easy now that I am kinda peaced of mind..today went for long hot walk in the ecological reserve that faces the Rio de la Plata and then spoiled myself with lunch (actually it was 4:40 pm) in a nice restaurant in the quarter of Puerto Madero with starter (aubergine), main (cod), fruit salad and a bottle of white wine for only around 40 pesos (9 euros!!)
nearly forgetting that it was also pasta night and cooked carbonara pasta for 13 people...it was challenging cause I am not used to cook for so many people even though at the end it was quite tasty and at least no pasta was left!!!
btw hope you liked my first pictures from Buenos Aires posted on the blog....



eccomi, questa volta durante il mio turno notturno alla reception del "castello" della gioventu' dove alloggio..sinceramente mi sta piacendo molto qui seppur la cosa piu' triste e' vivere una esperience cosi entusiasmante amando qualcuno lontano 13-14000 km da te.....parlandone comunque non posso lamentarmi, ma i momenti difficili son sempre dietro l'angolo quando si viaggia, quindi sarebbe meglio rilassarsi ora che diciamo c'e' pace interiore..
oggi ho visitato la riserva ecologica in una lunga e bollente camminata che mi ha portato al Rio de la Plata e poi mi son viziato con un pranzo (eran circa le 16:40) in un bel ristorante nel quartiere di Puerto Madero con antipasto (melanzane), secondo (merluzzo), frutta e bottiglia di vino per soli 40 pesos (9 euros!!)
quasi dimenticavo la pasta night dove ho cucinato carbonara per 13 persone...non avevo mai cucinato per cosi tante persone ma alla fine era saporita e almeno non e' avanzata!!!
spero vi siano piaciute le mie prime foto di Buenos Aires che ho messo nel blog..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My best wishes my friend!! I am pleased you are living and experiencing every part of the globe, I am very proud to have met a mate like you! I like also the idea of the blog, my compliments for the picture on the top that shows the bottom! I warned you before you left that your heart would be the first to suffer!
By the way, congratulation for your english, I want to risk saying that it is flawless!

Enjoy your trip and take care!!

ciao

Anonymous said...

it's always nice to read positive things from people you like and it's nice to learn a new word...flawless!!!!thanks for the nice words and as you know ... a disposizione...cia