Saturday, February 14, 2009

I miei primi 100 giorni..

I have worked on this map to give an idea of what I have been doing and where I have been doing, so far, time flies and distances too....living a confusing and crucial part of my trip right now and if I can manage to go through this, I guess I can more confidently look ahead to my target.
unfortunately I could not come up with a more detailed map and directions and order of movements...but following my posts though you should be just fine... (by the way click on it to enlarge it)

ho lavorato su questa mappa per dare un'idea di quello che ho fatto e dove l'ho fatto finora, il tempo vola e le distanze anche..al momento sto vivendo una parte cruciale e difficile del viaggio e se riesco a farcela, credo che posso guardare avanti al mio progetto con molta più sicurezza.
purtroppo non sono riuscito a redarre una mappa più dettagliata e direzioni e ordine di spostamenti...ma seguendo i miei post dovreste arrivarci facile... (per ingrandirla cliccarci su!)







No comments: