Saturday, March 28, 2015

into the unknown...

A night train away from Bangkok, I am here enjoying some planning for the forthcoming entry in Burma or Myanmar...I look forward to clarify many misteries about this very little known and very complex destination...
I have also arranged my flight to Dhaka (Bangladesh) and then Kathmandu (Nepal) as I might not be able to find a reliable wifi in the next few countries (or at least that's what I hear from other travellers...)
The most challenging, unbeaten and exciting part of this south eastern asian trip is soon to start and I guess I am ready, I bought also an hammock (and some too many teas and pieces of traditional fabrics....) and I can now really end up anywhere...

funnily I found it on a gate here in Chiang Mai few days before the "wat" experience...

a local cyclist with a natural and eco-friendly helmet!!

just recovering from a long night partying??



No comments: