Sunday, December 07, 2008

viaggiatori e avventurieri

when you are on the road like this you meet many people that are on the road too seriously....so I realised after a month here that I was sharing the room with this 23 years old brasilian guy that is doing South America by bycicle...and honestly I felt small (yes I did!!since young I actually do!! )...I stopped and thought that that would be tough, that would be real adventure..it's not my type and I possibly don't envy him, but honestly speaking this is mad to me...and actually for experience it wouldn't even be that bad to try..or like another guy in his forties from Germany that uses motorbike instead and that is here since 3 years..back to me, at the moment I am considering the best route to visit Patagonia that is one of the main touristic areas of Argentina, through the Pampas and the Atlantic coastline before boarding the cruise to Antartica on january the 17th.

quando si viaggia si incontrano molti viaggiatori, ma seri viaggiatori...ho infatti realizzato dopo un mese che stavo dividendo la stanza con un ragazzo brasiliano 23enne che sta visitando il Sud America in bicicletta...devo esser sincero ma mi so sentito piccolo (si piccolo!!sinceramente è da quando avevo 10 anni..vabbè..).
ci ho riflettuto e sinceramente deve essere duro, e si che sarebbe avventura quella..non è comunque il tipo di viaggio che fa per me e possibilmente non lo invidio, ma onestamente è da pazzi...e un pò per esperienza non sarebbe neanche male provarci..o come un ragazzo tedesco sulla quarantina che è in giro con la sua moto da tre anni...tornando a me, al momento comunque sto valutando il migliore itinerario per visitare Patagonia che è una delle più turistiche zone del paese,attraversando la Pampa e le coste Atlantiche prima di imbarcarmi per la crociera in Antartica il 17 di gennaio.

No comments: