Friday, May 15, 2015

Mediterraneo

A great sunshine, a light summer sun and beautiful shades of sea colours....some taste of the traditional sobrasada and some local wine..the sea water is still cold for my standards, but not for the tourists that from central and northern europe enjoy a "too good to be true" place even out of season!!
I am in the middle of the mediterranean sea and I always enjoy the quality of life Spain can give and here in particular I think is quite "top"...yes, it's difficult to be a vegetarian and following a healthy diet is a bit of a complicated task, but I am working on that with a open minded flexibility....I guess I had enough of south eastern asian cuisine, I am glad to enjoy mediterranean flavours, they are more mine if I have to be honest..I feel and I am mediterranean, as much as I love my travels and my gypsying around...
I have been nearly perfect in managing my temptations and controlling my desires and keeping my weakness calm and tied in the last four months on the road in the east side of the world...
You only know that you love something or somebody when you let it go, and if you try to totally switch it off you get the deeper meaning of it, now I know, even if it's too late...it's not easy to delete things from your heart, maybe it will never happen, even if you try to keep your mind busy busy busy....
I find myself in that "self evolution" stage where things are getting clear and it's like understanding which is the right degrees for your reading glasses finally...
It's little weird to be here, yet very needed, my body is asking for relax and food!!!strange indeed...

view from the restaurant where I had lunch today...



No comments: