Tuesday, May 19, 2015

if you...

Finding myself for the 5th day in a row in bed after 9 o'clock seems to mean soomething!!
Was I put under pressure from the situation in Nepal? Was I too amazed by Myanmar and Bangladesh before that? Was I waiting too much to get back to my "world"??
Only I know is that the pleasure to squeeze freshly picked oranges and lemons from the trees and peel loquats still warm from the sun at the best of their ripening and the rocky landscapes, and some local seafood dishes and extra palmeras (elephant ear pastries) are making my days quite enjoyable...
This is the pace I should be working on, but I know it won't happen easily knowing myself enough, I am working on finding my middle point, my real priorities and my real calling....
I smile by myself just writing this!!!
But hey, if you were to disappear soon in a new planet, and you could do only one thing, what would it be and what are you waiting for????
I kinda know what it would be, as odd as it re-sounds in my stubborn head, and what am I waiting for then??? I am waiting for time, as it's meant to heal, doesn't it!!! ...it doesn't really work this way!!
I know, I know..it actually makes no sense and it goes against the wise quote I have just presented!!!
I have to admit that is very true that time needs to take his course for us simple human being to realise certain lessons from life...see number 3 below!!!
I don't expect to solve things from the past, nor I believe is achievable, as I know it's unrealistic, but I want to make sure my feelings and emotions are fair and clear...


some of the rules of life, I happen to feel relieved reading this daily (if I find time!!)...





No comments: