Friday, September 11, 2009

not much to write..

that diving is the only real interesting thing to do on the island, it's known, that after diving, that I am spreading nicely along my staying here, some work and internet and swims are interrupting the boredom of the heat, but that the feeling of the routine is already coming itching my feet to push me for new adventures no!! I mean it would be funny to enter in my head and understand a bit how I feel when I meet people saying : "yeah we are packing, tomorrow we have to fly there and then get a bus to there and afterwards we plan to do that..!!"..
it has been my routine, since november pretty much, and now it sounds so complicated to me (sometimes..)..
even the mosquitos and the sandflies are not that nasty anymore and if there are shortages of power and water for a while, because on the island the electricity is produced by burning diesel it's ok..

che le immersioni sono la unica cosa realmente interessante da fare sull'isola, questo si sa, che dopo le immersioni, che sto dilazionando tranquillamente, un po' di lavoro e internet e nuotate interrompono la noia del caldo, ma che il coinvolgimento della routine mi sta gia' facendo il solletico sotto i piedi per spingermi a nuove avventure no!! intendo dire che sarebbe divertente entrare nella mia testa e capire come mi sento quando incontro gente che mi dice : "si stiam facendo le valigie, domani voliamo li e poi abbiamo un autobus e di seguito progettiamo di visitare questo ..!!"..
e' stata la mia routine, da novembre piu' o meno, e ora tutto mi sembra cosi' complicato (a volte..)..
neanche le zanzare sono poi cosi' cattive e se c'e' scarsita' di acqua e corrente elettrica che si verifica a volte, perche' sull'isola la elettricita' e' prodotta bruciando diesel, non e' un problema..

No comments: