Thursday, January 01, 2009

couchsurfing

I always like to say philosophically that we are around 6-7 billions of people in the world and that obviously means being different in many ways, but sometimes there are bizzarre matches or I realise that at the end there is no need of many efforts to get to be similar...I am couchsurfing with somebody that seems to match my interests perfectly and ..even friends...
Life can be mad...scrolling some of her pictures we accidentally realised, not knowing it, that we have an italian friend in common and this is extremely mad!!
my new year's eve will be unusual, like my past christmas actually...I will be with friends and relatives of my new friend..people I have never met before, like my past christmas actually...sounds pretty weird but it should be fun...
anyway from tomorrow the travelling will get tough, more than 40 hours of bus are awaiting for me to take me in the deep south where the well known Tierra del Fuego is.
Feliz año nuevo from Argentina....

filosoficamente parlando mi piace spesso ricordare che siamo 6-7 miliardi di persone e che ovviamente siamo diversi, ma a volte ci sono coincidenze bizzarre o realizzo che non c'è bisogno di sforzarsi tanto per sentirci simili...
sto a casa di questa ragazza conosciuta tramite la community di Couchsurfing e sembra che i nostri interessi coincidano a perfezione...e addirittura le amicizie...
a volte la vita gioca pazza...vedendo un pò le sue foto abbiamo realizzato inconsciamente che abbiamo un amico italiano in comune...e ciò è estremamente pazzo!!
il mio San Silvestro sarà inusuale, come lo è stato il mio Natale del resto...lo trascorrerò con amici e parenti della mia nuova amica...gente che non ho mai visto fin'ora..come lo è stato il mio Natale del resto...si sembra strano ma dovrebbe rivelarsi interessante e divertente..
in ogni modo da domani il viaggio diventa duro, una quarantina di ore di viaggio mi aspettano per raggiungere il profondo sud del paese dove comincia la conosciuta Tierra del Fuego...
Feliz año nuevo dall'Argentina..

No comments: