Friday, November 18, 2011

The story of stuff

Sometimes I think I don't belong to this world..
Sometimes I think, how can I only see this..
Sometimes I hoped I would not give a sheet..

The story of stuff might have conspiracy, bla bla bla, exaggeration, but also truth and sadness.
It is 20 minutes video, wow 20 minutes, where will we find 20 minutes in our super busy days, I hope you do and I hope you forward it.

Stop and think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBE5QAYXp8



A volte penso che non appartengo a questo mondo..
A volte penso, com'è possibile lo noto solo io..
A volte mi piacerebbe non fregarmene..

The story of stuff ( la storia delle cose) può avere una trama cospiratoria, può essere molto esagerato, ma ha anche verità e tristezza.
Dura 20 minuti, wow 20 minuti, dove li troveremo 20 minuti nelle nostre intensissime giornate, spero li troverete e lo farete girare.

Fermiamoci e riflettiamo.

No comments: