Monday, November 28, 2011

Sharing life thoughts

Lately I am approaching life in a different way, call it more eastern, or more eco/green, or just less materialistically..
I am facing that I don't like what the North American are exporting to us, to the rest of the world and it makes me sad and alone.
I don't wanna live in a world where houses are bigger and more luxurious and after we don't spend any time in it, I don't wanna eat any fruit or veggies at any time of the year, I don't wanna eat in abundance and after die because of it or even just buy in abundance to trash it in the bin cause we forgot it in the fridge.
I don't want to live in a world where SUV or 4x4 are driven in small or big cities and that don't see ever an unpaved road or just a simple rural road, and I actually see nothing sportive in people driving them in a small town.
I don't wanna live in a world where alcohol and drugs are normal things for people to believe is cool or that is what everybody else does.
I don't wanna live in a world where is all about money money and money.
I don't wanna feel alone on this side of the road and I guess I will cause everybody is striving for this hyperconsumism, for the excess, the think bigger is better.
I don't wanna live in a world where people don't respect their world, but I guess I have to deal with it, don't I?
I am sure I am not alone, but then how many are we?


Ultimamente sto cercando di vivere in una maniera differente, chiamatela more orientale, o più eco o green, o magari semplicemente meno materialistica.
Sto riscontrando che non mi piace quello che gli americani (del nord) ci stanno esportando, e che stanno esportando al mondo, mi fa sentire triste e solo.
Non voglio vivere in un mondo dove le case sono più grandi e lussuriose e dove poi non ci trascorriamo alcun tempo.
Non voglio vivere in un mondo dove posso comprare al supermercato qualsiasi frutta e verdura in qualsiasi periodo dell'anno.
Non voglio mangiare in abbondanza e morirci per questo, o magari comprare in abbondanza e poi buttarlo nell'immondizia perché lo abbiamo dimenticato in frigo..
Non voglio vivere in un mondo dove SUV e 4x4 vivono nelle piccole e grandi città e mai vedranno strade non asfaltate o semplicemente sterrate o rurali, anche perché non ci vedo niente di sportivo nel guidarle in paese.
Non voglio vivere in un mondo dove alcol e droga siano cose normali, solo perché lo fanno tutti e perché fa figo..
Non voglio vivere in un mondo dove é solo tutto soldi, soldi, soldi..
Non voglio sentirmi solo da quest'altra parte della strada solo perché tutti stanno correndo nella direzione di questo pluri consumismo, per l'eccesso, per il pensiero che più grande é meglio é.
Non voglio vivere in un mondo dove la gente non rispetta il proprio mondo, ma credo che devo adeguarmi.
Non credo neanche di essere solo, ma in quanti siamo allora?

No comments: