Friday, April 06, 2012

into the beginning of the trip..

salam ailekum.....
I am stuck in Guelmim for a night; I wanted to avoid Easter and here I am dealing with the busy buses and crowds moving...obiously wrongly planned my time.
also this french style keyboard is not easy..yet...let me get used...and let's see in a couple of weeks...
I am getting used to things already and what I was actually thinking today is that I would love to get rid of my calculation timing attitude and be more relaxed and follow the flow and the times of Africa.
so far it's nothing what I experienced, but I also think that Marocco is not Africa.
Dakhla hopefully will sign the beginning..
for now I peacefully accept the way is going and fight for my goal..cause that is what we are here for.
discover new people, new cultures, new territories, new worlds even if now the guy at the internet point is playing Bob Marley soon after lasciatemi cantare di Toto Cutugno....
so here we are in southern Morocco; left the tourists in Marrakech ready for the adventure to start....with a day of delay...

No comments: