Sunday, July 12, 2015

the power of our subconscious mind

I tend to stop writing as soon as I am not in a full traveling mode....I mean I am tour leading and homeing and weekending and discovering anyway, but is not as a committed traveling so I prefer not to keep the blog updated...shame on me...it's a mental thing manipulated by my perfection minded mind!! if it's not a long term travel journey I don't consider it real traveling..!!
The mind....what a mess, how complicated...never enough time we dedicate to safeguard it...
But if we would just stop and listen to it and communicate with it, we might learn the extreme power that lies behind it...how many times did we follow the lead that comes to us in the silence of our soul?
how many times have we actually stopped and "chatted" with our soul?
Find some time, five minutes, maybe the equivalent time to read 4 or 5 notifications on our (yours!!) facebook page or maybe the "liking" of 20 pictures on instagram (can you "like" things too on instagram???) or just the time to get to know what somebody else is doing via whatsapp and that will most likely make no difference to our day...it shouldn't be hard to find 5 minutes......
Give yourself some time, just before going to sleep at night or as soon as we wake up in the morning or just when we find a gap in the chaos of our rat race......give your mind a chance...and be yourself...

street messages in Istanbul

street food in the shoes' manifacture district of Istanbul

a rhyme on the wall in Mostar

postcard from Durmitor, Montenegro


No comments: